R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EB Mods No Longer Go Engines
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 06:34 AM
maxflo777
Tech Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Mr. Twister
This is true.

As for the JS engine, Ed and i have spoke about the JS motor, and i can tell you that this will be a solid race engine, I dont now the facts of what exctly is going on with GO other than maybe supply and demand as stated abouve, I also know that when some companies have someone like ED developing and designing things off there engine's, well they can really get a perspective on what is not right about them, then the company may say well we are happy with the way it is and not want to spend the money to correct it, or as also stated abouve end up using his profile on parts that he has suggested or asked to be made a certain way for his line, and then reipe the benifites and use his design with no benifite for ED.

It seems better to use a company that has the ability and has the supply to build a engine for you, I know Ed has always wanted to build his own motor's and and i know what that motor would be based off of, or the design specs anyway, and if you look at the pic on the front page of the website, which I'm supprised noone has mentioned it during all the BS going on here, but in the end this will be a great motor if Ed's design is behind it, The crank should look very familiar to all of you, the bore and stroke should be interesting to see for sure. I cant wait to get one in the shop.

Man, I was thinking the exact same thing from the second I saw the internals pic, why no body says the obvious? it looks like the bore and stroke will be 16.00 x 16.60 .