R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Northeast Grand Slam Series
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:59 AM
seaball
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
so nothing going on with at the certain building in the similar lo'cal
we still don't have a guaranteed location for our new track. with that said, we needed a guarantee on the classic for you guys (and us) and the holiday inn was happy to provide us with that. it's going to be a lot more work for our crew, but we think you'll appreciate it. (hey, we've thought dumber things than that before). we are already making some new items (scoring booth, drivers' stand, etc), with design provisions for portability.

i wanted to do the traveler a favor and give him a date he could work with. the rest of the stuff you fine gentlemen are asking is not only possibly undetermined, but also nothing that can't wait a bit longer. with the local track stuff to hammer out, and the loss of 360, we weren't able to get this done as quickly as we wanted. the wait is almost over, you all have my word.

mr. miller, if your vacation request is intended to cover the rest of 2009, please include dec 11-13 for the second leg.

additionally, i just spoke with jim herrmann, and he is more enthused about this season's slam than ever.