R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - V-ONE S Thread
Thread: V-ONE S Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Lowner_V1S
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanx again man... i was thinkin about that i probably focus on wat i need right now!! i dont need all the shiny parts for a while may be when its time to upgrade it... im worried about the 2 speed transmission cause i went to the site @ solaspeed and it give all the points that i need for v1s and also the 2 speed tranmission that may cause problem in the future... You reckon mtx2 dogbone and um210 wat i need for now?! bsides im still a beginner and make my way up... ill probably focus on handling for a while ill probably mack around wid the shocks and springs that i have...

do guys wat rubber tyres do i have to use for beginners and wat inserts cause in my mind im thinkin pit shimizu or kawahara tyres and also i dont understand the # like 26,30 or 36 is that the setting of the tyres or sumthin different tyres for different track?!

if u guys got in mind that i need to know about pls give some advice,hints or trick about this r/c world feel free man..... so u guys know how much the mtx2 dogbone and UM210 clutch i think i need a plastice spacer so it wont rub in to the flywheel and that may cause bigger headache right?? ive been reading all this info in solaspeed...

thanx again guys.... by the Im bryan laterz fellaz!!!