R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:23 PM
Giorgio
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mikky:

Did you set your EPA to 90% calibrated the speedo with the radio and after that set the EPA back to 100% or even higher?
No

Timing on 15. Why so low?
During the test, at 25, it show for a couple of times a "blanck" for a couple of seconds. Imagine a thermal stop, last a second or two, then I could drive again.
So I set it down, not a single exitation during the whole day. Don't forget that afternoon can be very hot in Italy on summer...

This because of the Lipo?
I've tested the system with LRP 5300-25C (3 different packs) Trak power 4900-20 and 25C, a pack of Vampire. Same story.

On a short track like this one, the "softy" was not so appreciate, on a larger track (22-23 sec/lap) is way more evident. Lap times doesn't change, you felt less push out the turns. Say you change a bit your drivng style and lap times are constant.

During 2008 I was a "blue" boy Never goes "softy".... but smoke 3 times in a season...

Did you try a higher Timing?
Not yesterday. With the Speedpassion 4.5 on larger track I was on 45, but I had 2 thermal...So I went down again at 25.
Useful to say, is that the "softy" moment is less soft with Tekin than with Speedpassion