R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4RS 2009
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Sp Racer
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lastsun
the problem with TM is that they come out with new model faster than their car can run on the track. they kill all their distributors and dealer all over the world with what they are doing. the car can be good but the sale management of the company need to wake up.

The problem with TM is that they still haven't clicked.

To make the car fast "worldwide" they ( the factory) need to support the distributors and hence help sponsor some good drivers to develop the product.....not to mention trying to stay loyal to their distributors, but that is a whole other paragraph.

Look at Xray, Serpent, Kyosho, Mugen - now Shepherd, Team Pursuit(edam) are starting to do the same .....want to play with the big boys? then pay attention to what they are doing...."team"

Other than Dario and the Italian team, who else anywhere in the world is even remotely close to their performance ? NOBODY......and I don't want to read about some 11 y.o. winning a B championship against ? (no insults or disrespect to anyone) - why?.....TM HAS NO TEAM COMMUNICATION.....best place (only place IMHO) for any TM speak is right here unfortunately.

Where on their website is Dario's setup for the 09 - nowhere
Where is Dario's report on the race meeting? - nowhere
Where are the pics of Dario's car on their website? - nowhere
Where is any mention of the testing of the new platform? - nowhere!!

But however, you can read about the RTR cup results in Brazil with 6 entrants.(again, no insults or disrespect to anyone)...please....

See my trend?......no information sharing....now go read through Xray's website.

Support means information - use their website to "communicate" the TM drivers all over the world....provide the importer with assistance ( parts?) to help the racer promote and develop the product and hence improve sales ..

TM has to realise that for the marque to gain respect and creedence, they must provide this SUPPORT, not just palm it off on the importer to take care of it....

Now I feel better

p.s. Aussie drivers - Brendan & I will be once again wearing the orange and grey! We are using the RS09 at the upcoming Nationals.