R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 10:06 AM
k_bojar
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FlyByUk
Hi Guys! I have been converted from 1/8th Truggy nitro to 1/10th on road with the Cyclone TC with a certain amount of success and loving it. My Dad is tearing his hair out (he dosen't have much to start with) trying to set up the steering curve, as the car is very sensitive and twitchy. We have tried all different settings but it would appear to not be working. Have reset the VR etc etc. We have spoken to other Helios users and they say they are experiencing the same problem. I also have my Dad's KO PROPO Mars 2000R limited edition (#0169) which works fine, although my hands are too big for it. I am using the Spektrum 2.4 Module and Receiver. Can anybody using this system please help with settings as here in the UK the main distributor is in the process of changing from Horizon Hobby to RC-Disco so it will take time to get the required info. Please HELP!!
did you try going with negative steering exp?? or steering curve in the KO world?

that's what I usually do when I have a car that's just a little too twitchy Actually pretty much all my cars I start with -5% curve and adjust from there