R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 06:46 PM
robwike
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Vehicle classes

Hi again all,

Seems we need to make roll calls for all vehicle classes.

Monster trucks, truggies, 1/8 buggy, mods, slash and any I may be forgetting. As long as we have at least 3 of a particular class, we will run them. Being that its a Cash Race day. The more vehicles per class, the better the payout. ( Hint ).

If we see that it is turning into a huge turnout maybe we can bump start time by an hour or something.

So, post what you are bringing. I can keep track, to plan accordingly.

In my initial post about the "Reopening", I mentioned soda, water and hot dogs will be available. How do you guys feel about this. A can of soda (or water), 2 hot dogs and a small bag of chips/pretzels for $3.50. The profit from these meal sales will be used for purchasing door prizes, race prizes and an initial purchase of T-shirts. Please give me a show of hands if this is ok with you guys...

I am also going to work on getting the porta-john emptied, it's in need of attention.

I would like to thank everyone that has offered help, ideas and support through this transition period. I will listen to any and every idea you guys have to better Altoona Raceway. I apologize ahead of time if I don't use all the suggestions. Hopefully, it has become very apparent that I have dedicated myself to providing the BEST R/C in this area.

For all that may find the time to stop tomorrow, I want to thank you in advance.