R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
BP SHADOW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vyger
Well the electronics are finally in the car. YEAH!!!! I wish I could take credit for the wiring job but I can’t. My friend did this up for me, and he did an AWESOME job with everything. He wired his this way first, when I saw how he did his my jaw hit the floor. The servo and ESC wires are wrapped with shrink tubing, then shoe-gooed to the chassis. The battery still moves in-and-out with with no problems, even though it sits on top of the ESC wire to the receiver. The wiring to the motor is outstanding, no interference what so ever. The pod moves side to side and front to back without any binding. We both agreed that 16awg wire would suffice with the kit or Formula Tuned motor. Did I mention the body drops right on the chassis for a perfect fit. Thanks DJ for all the work, it’s been the highlight of my week. []

I’m so stoked about this I just thought I’d share this with everyone

Vyg

Bitchin setup!!!!! Even if you didnt do it(lol)
I have an idea on how to run lipos without cutting the chassis. I will post some pics as soon as I have a chance to fab up the idea
Vyger, YGPM by the way