R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
RickyBobby619
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by montyjcm
Hey guys,
I have been practicing a lot at ARC, but have yet to race. ANd I have another question about format. How many actual races take place per class? 1 qual. and 1 main? does everyone make the main? I am not that fast yet, and wouldn't want to fork over the cash just to be done after the 1st qual.

Also, what is the avg. time between races (per class)? Since I would be running electric, I am wondering if I need to pick up more packs or if there is time to charge.

And last question, is running two classes doable? Say.. a truggy and buggy class?

Thanks for the help guys! Glad to hear that the start time is a bit later.. it has been smoking hot lately.
Monty,

There are two qualifying heats and then the main event. Sometimes there are a couple mains per class depending on how many people are racing in your class. So sometimes there is a A main, B main, C main. The top two drivers from B mains and lower advance to the next main event. Hope that makes since?

As for time between your heats it all depends on the turnout for the day. Lately there has only been 4 to 6 heats because of lack of people coming out so Dan has changed the race time later so hopefully there will be more people showing up since it will be cooler.

As for electric maybe one of the electric guys can tell you how many packs you need since I run Nitro I have no idea???

Lastly it is $20.00 to race one class and I believe an additional $10.00 for additional entry? So if you were to run Truggy and Buggy your looking at $30.00. (I hope im right somebody correct me if im wrong)

I hope this helps you out and answered your Questions.... See you all Satuday evening