R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RX Liporun times
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:56 AM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by devilchrist
My sony erricson cellphone shuts down the phone when battery level goes below 3.5v. It's a single cell 9mah lipo battery.

I think I will now do the same and keep my lipo above 3.5v/cell always, I use to bring it down to 3.3v but, I have a feeling sony erricson guys know a bit more about batteries.

voltage was measured using fluke DMM.

static voltage #'s dont mean much you need something that will put a load on the pack to reallly tell its condition.

Originally Posted by losi_racer
hes used it since. packs not swollen at all, looks the same as when he got it new. I told him to keep an eye on it but hes used it twice and peaked the charge twice also since so im not worrying about it, thanks for the heads up
My pack seemed fine at first as well...No puffing, took a full charge every time and in general seemed fine....they it started giving small minuscule glitch's that i could only feel...then the system started to shut down and with only a pack swap all the issues went away....Im not saying the pack is 100% messed up...but i cant help but feel something is up with it after 3 tank's of no glitching on a different battery.