R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - best esc for touring car
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:59 AM
niznai
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vazzo
Very well written dude, I'm impressed. and Tekin get's my vote, nothing beats an innovative manufacturer that actually takes the time to speak and listen to their clients. +1,000,000,000
Ahem. Looking back at my post I have found a number of spelling errors.

Stands to reason in a market restricted to the fanatics like us, customer relations are crucial. The fact that you don't leave it to some PR bozo is a key to success too, so Tekin is indeed leading the way here (I only wish I had such customer service to help with my laptop problems). I am sure on the other hand that if I spoke german to some sort of decent standard there would be forums where the guys from LRP or GM would help. Japanese however is well and truly beyond my capabilites, I have to admit. That being said, I would like to have the time and courage to take the plunge and go with the Keyence. I did things like this int he past with cars (chassies) practically unknown outside the japanese market and have surprised even myself, so I have absolutely no regrets and am looking forward to future opportunities if only for keeping the diversity on the track. Nothing beats the curious looks and the questions you get when nobody can recognise the car on your stand that takes the establishment by storm at your local track.