R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GM Brushless
Thread: GM Brushless
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Martin Hofer
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Robert_K
Yes, it's almoste underneed my pillow ;-).
I've tried several things, from a modified mode (1) to a Stock Mode (8), To copying 8 in 3 and 6 in 3, but the braking is the same horrible fact. It's not the feeling that is my problem, its the bigger amount of time (this is a lot more than the Nosram, like said before) that I'm worried about.

I can understand what you mean. And I'm for sure it's different, that doesn't matter for me. But I can not understand that with all the Transmitter ratings at 100 (not 150), and the software at Max Brake 100, Full Brake 100, and Initial brake 40, that I Need to brake for about 25 meter's with a GM speedo, and have blocked wheels at the end of the "brake session" and with the Nosram just 5 meters of braking and only when I slam the brakes realy hard I've got blocking wheels. Is My speedo broke, or am I doing something wrong? Are there maybe more Transmitter EPA's and settings that the Speedo listens to, or something like that?

Is there some test orso that can be done by Graupner when I send my speedo back? (and maybe give it new wires XD )

Best Regards,
Robert
could you send me your current esc profile of whatever mode you are using (mode 3 I guess)?

you can save it after reading out the ESC with the PC software, then click file and save .gda

[email protected] (email / msn)

I'm sure we can get rid of your issues easily, usually GM got the hardest brakes you can have ...