R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR OFF ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - LEISURE HOURS, JOLIET ILLINOIS
Old 07-19-2009, 09:30 PM
pdmustgt
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1fastguy1
Wow what an event! Figured I'd give some you my honest observations..lol
Mayfield is in a class by himself, truggy was a 45 minute clinic on driving. Buggy was actually the same had he taken that reedy motor out of his car and put something in with some fuel mileage the outcome may have been different. Congrats to Adam though as I believed he 3 pit a 45 minute main! Tough luck award for sure goes to Jesse Robbers for if I ever have a bad day racing I'll think of his week and feel ok about mine. Best cars on the track.... Tough call, majority in the main means nothing. Lutz looked very impressive with the tamiya, hot bodies all looked dialed. Mayfields car was the best but if you've ever seen them at big races his car looks nothing like rest of the AE cars on the track. The Z maxx car is for sure out! Haha anyway its cool to see so many fast guys in one place. When you go club racing and you've got 2 or 3 guys that lay it down week in week out they all came here this week to see where they rank and it was awesome. Can't wait for the next event to learn a little more. But all in all it really doesn't matter cause in a couple years or maybe months little dakota is going to kick everyones ass anyway!
Truggy one simple word "whopping". I thought he had buggy race at one time but it was so hard to hear the guy calling the race where I was at. He was driving the buggy very hard