R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - West Coast R/C Raceway & Hobby Garage In So. Cali!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:23 AM
ckaspar
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

On behalf of the West Coast Crew I would like to thank everyone for coming out last night. It was awesome to see everyone having a good time. Over 100 entries is almost unheard of on a Wednesday night and far exceeded our expectations of how many people would show up. I am sure the fact that racing was free had something to do with the huge turnout and am even sure that now that we will be charging for racing you folks will stil come out and support us.

I saw lots of new faces in attendance and I hope that we see more of them in the future. It is the regular racers who brought new people in that will keep this hobby going. If one of your friends or family members seem even a little interested in why you seem to have so much fun driving "your little toy car around" please invite them to the track to see what all of the fuss is about. As has been stated on this thread before, we here at West Coast want to grow this hobby to its fullest potential.

So again, thank you for attending last night and we hope to see more of each and every one of you in the future.