R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best place in Southern California for 30% Nitro Fuel (4 Gallon-Cases)
Old 07-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Frank L
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Armaan
Nice. What's your opinion on Cold Fusion?
I posted this back on 7/10/09>>>
Originally Posted by Frank L
Watch out once you try cold fusion fuel you will be addicted and then you gotta have it. I highly reccomend it. 5 gallons so far and perfect reliable consistent results. I like the magic 30% blend.
Cary is my pit guy>>>
Originally Posted by cary
I have to say that Cold Fusion Fuel is all that it's said to be a buddy of mine started up his speed motor and while it was
idling walked off to the drivers meeting or some thing and when
we got back to the pits that thing was still peering away he has
had no flame outs and power to hall the mail I pit for him and have
seen it first hand this fuel is on joke Cold Fusion Fuel what I will be
using from now on
Ad then to add to that I ran on Sat 7/13 with NO FLAMEOUTS, No tuning issues, No bad idle, No problems. My engine even came in hot at the end of the 20 min a-main at 280 and it did not flame. I could tell when I was driving that it was lean, the weather changed too much, but it still gave great power and excellent response. I took 2nd in that main. I am very, very, very pleased with coldfusion fuel. I run the magic 30% blend and thats all I want to put in my engines. Coldfusion has been very good to me. Thanks Ron & Vernon. Ohh yea did I mention NO FLAMEOUTS, come to think of it since I have been running coldfusion fuel exclusively I have not had a single flameout during a qual or race. I will ask Cary to confirm that because he is the one that has to run after my car if it flames, but there have been no flameouts that I can recall. Recently I changed a front bearing in my engine and I tore it all apart. I have about 2.5 -3 gal of coldfusion fuel in this engine (no other fuel has been run in this engine) and the piston and sleeve look untouched. There was the usual stuff on the top of the piston but the internal components were perfect. Next time I tear it apart I will take pictures. As for my opinion I think I have said enough. Try it you will love it, but you are warned you will be addicted. The warning of addiction should be on the bottle somewhere. haha