R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR4BC Special
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 01:35 PM
YoKoMo-MX4
Tech Adept

Thumbs up One suggestion ...

Make sure you have a local shop (or some resource) that caries Yokomo parts. You have listed yourself as being in San Diego ... so you shouldn't have a problem. The MX4/BC design is very sturdy ... but they will break if you crash very hard.

In my experience, not many online shops stock much in the way of Yokomo parts. Tower/Horizon have some stuff, but your best bet is local.

You can also get virtually any Yokomo part directly from Yokomo (www.YokomoUSA.com). They do charge full MSRP, so it can be rather expensive, but they generally have everything in stock (which is good).

I own a few MX-4's (hence my board name). For an older car, they are still very competitive. I have not got a BC Special yet ... but maybe I'll get one over the holidays.

I can only begin to imagine how much better the BC Special is at cornering. The center of gravity is quite a bit lower than the MX4...

'nuff said,
MX4

Originally posted by Randman
I've gotta admit that the car does catch my interest, I'm picking up a B4 Friday, and if I get cought up in off-road, I might have to give the BC a shot