R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Recommend to me a .21 engine with a 14mm crankshaft
Old 07-10-2009, 10:23 AM
token
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Garet Jax
Hello all,

I removed the rear ball bearing ussing the GRP engine toolkit, but because my engine only has a 13mm crankshaft I can't get it back in.

I now have a brand new stock Losi 2.0 RTR 8ight Buggy engine that I can't use.

So I am in the market for a new .21 race legal engine that has a 14mm crank shaft so I can use the GRP toolkit on it.

I don't care about the most powerful, I just care about a good bang for the buck because I don't want to spend too much money. Thanks a lot.
hum, I have never measured - so you just want to by an engine because you want to use the tools?

Dude that measurements means nothing. I have a MR ninja, JX ninga, Nova 21-4 plus a toro, os speed and vspec, mach 427 os 28 rb w7. And I never looked at the shaft size...........

And what you are saying makes not sense - you took it out and now cant put it back in? ? ? is this right - you just need to put the bearing in all the way - the tool I have comes with different size pcs to fit different size bearings....... you just have to fine the right one...............

heat it up to get the bearing in all the way............

OS 21 vspec - your best and safest bet