R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Looking for part, con rod, werks engine
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
houston
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Werks
Jeff I'm not going to get into it with you but to clarify things, I'm not the one desperately trying to make you look bad. Rather it's the opposite way around, you are the one trying to make me look bad.It's obvious by you dragging up the Body Werks thing from nearly 2 years ago that this is your intention and for some reason you have a chip on your shoulder. You state that you are trying to offer a fellow rc'er a hand but frankly from reading all of your post I have seen not one single thing that you have stated that would in any way be beneficial to the original poster. If you desperately want a rod then why wait for the shops to get stock, buy one from vince7870. Using your words, he actually took the time to try to "offer a fellow rc'er a hand". Since no body else has done so I'll step up and say Vince, thank you for being willing to help out. You now have a solution to your issue, if you are actually looking for a rod and really want to buy one it seems that you can now have one by this weekend.
i think vince should sell his rod to amainhobbies and then he can buy it from kendall oh wait , he would have to be on the backorder list

good times guys

i would have bought a novarossi

happy motorin guys ' ,
monty

i think this thread should be over now