R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Looking for part, con rod, werks engine
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Werks
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trimble
Mr. Ron Hopkin, since Werks has a knack for pouncing on the little guy, hence RCBODYWORKS remember them? I bet you or nobody else on this forum can find a Werks B7 Pro rod anywhere on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB. I myself know for a fact that I search Amain's site at least once a week in hopes of obtaining a rod. If you say rods are always available through them, how come I can never catch one. Granted I may not look everyday, If I look on monday, come wednesday they should not already be out of stock. IF they are, it leaves me the buyer to believe they never came back in stock to begin with. Dont jump on me because you are not able to fill supply and demand. Better yet how about you sale me a rod if they are so easy to obtain Mr. Ron Hopkins... I got my 48.99+ shipping I also have paypal. By the way I did love my Werks mill, when it was running. Also I did see that Amain had the pipes available, good thing being that the factory driver did mention it helped out with fuel economy tremendously when paired with the B7, but not having the rod(which was the item of focus) save much more fuel...
It's people like you that never cease to amaze me. Lol, I have a knack for pouncing on the little guy you say, kinda funny that you would say that to a small company that has never had more that 5 employees but if it makes you feel better to be able to vilify me then as they say, whatever floats your boat. Going back to ancient history, I remember RC Body Works just fine and if you know anything at all you will note that I simply informed him in a non-aggressive method that we had a trademark on Body Werks. When you have a trademark you have a legal obligation to defend the trademark. I could have had a lawyer send a cease and desist letter and all of the other junk that a large company would normally do. Instead I acted like a man and took the time to pick up the phone and call him in person to discuss everything. I then wrote him an e-mail explaining to him what the issue was & why I had no choice but to ask him to find another name to sell his product under. I also told him that I had was not trying to push him out of business, that he could take his time to find another brand but I had a legal obligation to formally notify him. Heck I even told him that I would be willing to see if we could do some type of deal to sell his products outside the US if it would help him out even though I had actually never even see anything that he makes in person. I did this because I remember how hard it is to start a business, I did this because I also started my business by my self working out of my house, I did this because in business while situations at times might be difficult if people work together they can usually make something positive come out of it where everyone comes out ahead.

Now you know why I did what I did and what I attempted to do to resolve the situation. I'm curious.... what did you do to help resolve the situation other than I'll assume jump on the web and start pounding out nasty messages without even a full understanding of the situation while hiding in anonymity behind a screen name so that no body knows who you are??? You seem to be fond of repeatedly writing MR. Ron Hopkins this and MR. Ron Hopkins that, so obviously you know my name, what's yours?

You obviously don't know me and frankly you might not even care to know me but I'm not one to spew a bunch of nonsense and I'm not one to talk in circles. I tell it like it is, I accept blame if I make mistakes and I deal with situations in a straightforward and direct manner something that I wish a lot of other people did.

You went on to say "Dont jump on me because you are not able to fill supply and demand. ".

***I never did. If you go back and read my post what I said was that we have not been out of stock on rod's since the summer of '08 , the time that you say you have not been able to find one since. I did admit that we have been out of stock for around 6 weeks or so, which I admitted was not good, I explained why it happened, I apologized for the situation and I offered a resolution to the customer that while it will not erase the inconvenience that he experienced, will hopefully make him happy with us as a company, our willingness to stand behind our products and ultimately with his decision to purchase one of them. I also disputed your statement that you were not able to find a 2013 pipe since the summer of 08 also. We have shipped these pipes the entire time and as recently as 2 weeks ago to A-main. Plus these pipes are sold by not only us but Sirio and Orion as well. So between the 3 of us manufacturers I would seem to think that you would be able to find at least 1 pipe in around 12 months some where in the entire United States but what do I know!***

You stated "I bet you or nobody else on this forum can find a Werks B7 Pro rod anywhere on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB".

*** Problems are only as difficult as you make them. no need to look on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB, just look down 4 or 5 posts.***

You then went on to say "Better yet how about you sale me a rod if they are so easy to obtain Mr. Ron Hopkins... I got my 48.99+ shipping I also have paypal."

*** Mr. trimble, I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this request but how do you expect me to sell you a rod when I just got done writing in my previous post that we have been out of stock on B7 Pro rods for 2-3 weeks lol? I'm pretty confident that you read this because you quoted my entire post in yours! If you are not just trying to cause drama and actualy want a rod you can get one from Vince7870 below. Best of all he takes paypal (something that we do not) and you will even save $8.99 + shipping!***

I see that you went back and edited your post while I was writing this. So now you see that A-main has the pipes in stock huh funny how things can change in a couple of hours when you take the time to actually look before writing something.

"but not having the rod(which was the item of focus) save much more fuel..."

Was that actually the best that you could come up with?

omarwashington, no problem and again my apologies about the inconvenience and the drama this thread turned out to be!