R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - COMPLETE SELL OUT-LI-POS,MOTORS,ESC's,BUGGIES,TRUCKS, ETC.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:59 PM
KoolRC
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
I have made a Decision that I have been avoiding for a while.I was diagnosed having severe sun poisoning a few weeks back. I have spent the fair weather seasons for almost 15yrs working in the sun as a landscaper.A couple hours in the sun now and I break out in a blistery rash, run a fever,and just generally am miserable to be around.And thats with sun screen.

So all the outdoor cars have to go.I cant enjoy myself racing now so all my gear needs to go to someone who can.It's going to take a minute to take pics of all this stuff so give me a day or so to get them posted please,Pics will correspond to the #next to the item. everybody will be in que as I receive pm's from folks. I am taking payment through paypal only, and all Items will be shipped with delivery confirmation to the address on the paypal account only.

so here goes the LONG list.

I am sure I will find more as I am going through boxes so I will add to the list as other things sell.

Please contact me through pm for questions or paypal info.
    u have pm