R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What did you break this weekend?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:52 PM
bjr48
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jlharing99
Kyosho MP777

Bent frame, broke front drive shaft, bent stearing posts, throtle shaft.

Jeez. You just had to show me up huh? Did you at least have a spectacular crash? Since the OP asked I felt inclined to vent a little but I'm surprised to see another old Kyosho injured so bad. You're bent frame caught my eye. Are the newer buggy frames any stronger BTW? I think that is what's frustrating me SO bad. I didn't have a huge crash or any I can relate to the bent chassis. No other suspension or bumper damage. I did'nt even know whatever few spills I had did something to me. I was running too lean in a couple of turns and came in. Was still 1/4 tank? but filled the tank up and lost fuel out the bottom everywhere. Broken tank mounting tab. Replace the tank and the bump start won't reach. Chassis is bent from the CB back at least 15 degrees up. And it was new chassis this season Kyosho mp-6.
There is a mark on the chassis where the front lip of the CB touched the chassis. How is that even possible?
Hope you can find some 777 parts. If I have money next year this has got to be the last MP-6 season. The chassis is discontiuned! Good thing there is ebay. I found a roller last year or I'd proabaly be on to a new car by now. Come on good paying job in 2010!