R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Nick Priest
Suspended

Originally Posted by speedsterblade
I see Nicks point but not everyone has a min. weight limited or consistenty teched... so not everyone has to add lead to make a min., they just want an easy way to balance it all out... and w/ the pack sicking out & being adjustable, you can put more of the 'required to make a min. weight' more centralized instead of all of it hangin off the side or less 'centralized'.

they mention laterial flex..and does not have the round cell holes in the chassis... that really make any difference? I'd figure AE would design/build the deck w/ the additonal flex from the holes in mind while designing..but I duno.

Lastly, anyone used the lowered layshaft holders? Do they really help? At the price it's worth trying but any feed back is appreshiated. ..anything that frees up the drive train is good to me! ..Lowering the CG of the spur 1.25mm, has to help in theroy but is it noticable in the real world?
i wouldn't have thought not having cell holes would make a difference as when you strap a lipo to a normal chassis it stiffens it right up anyway and affects the flex, thats why 6 bell packs are good because they do allow the chassis flex more evenly.