R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Clear out TRF416 416 SPX TA05IFS-R 10.5 13.5 Reedys
Old 06-30-2009, 05:18 AM
FKhanro
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Is this what is happening these days?

Hey guys,

Been away from RC and the site for a while now...that is why I am selling. I received this email today...is this what is going on these days???

hi there, was wandering if these two items were still available? I am interested in both vehicles and am willing to offer you $500 for both of them. I will be on a business trip so I won't get back to you within 3-4 days but if you are interested in the deal, consider your items sold. I also have a thing with scammers. I will pay you $200 immediately through paypal, once I receive one car, I then will send you the other $300 for the second car. I know shipping will be twice and will pay extra for it but for security reasons, $500 is a lot of money at a one time deal with I don't know if I will even see the items. Unless you wanted to offer these two items through Ebay at my asking price and I will purchase it through Paypal for insurance purposes so that you may get $500 at once, this will be the route I am willing to entrust in. Please let me know. Thanks.

Fazal