R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - got misled by seller kvnjnsn, what you think
Old 06-28-2009, 07:38 AM
WYLDTHING

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

RCTech forums, or any internet for sale forums, rely on character and integrity of the the sellers to make it work correctly. It's obvious to me that this kvn person doesn't have much (if any) of these qualities.

If a person goes to a used car dealership and buys a toyota that is listed as having a toyota engine, he buys it, then finds out later that it has a mazda engine in it....he has a right to be upset, and legally would have a case that he would win. Just because joy didn't know the difference between the two engines when he bought it, DOESN'T release the seller from giving false info about the car!

So ya, kvn...you DID mislead him, and he has every right to be upset! It has nothing to do with HIS ignorance...it has to do with YOUR ignorance in not even being smart enough to know and admit when you rip someone off.

VERY sad.....

Congrats kvn.....you made my long list of people I won't deal with with on here.

Make it right and give him the twenty bucks he asked for. It doesn't matter how 'good' of a deal you think he got...he didn't get what he was supposed to in the deal.

Good luck to you both.

Oh, and that's my two cents....and I DO know what I am talking about.

Brad