R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4RS 2009
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 07:07 AM
rcrevolution
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dnitro
I know you said "im getting out of the on-road scene" in a different thread and you say you're not getting another TM. But you're in this thread everyday bitching about the same things: quality, support, price, and checking for updated pictures. I don't get it. You bitch more than you race and always want the latest and greatest. You should just drive what you have and work on your skills.

do you even know me do be saying things like that? Last kit I had that had me interested in onroad was the g4s, and I was very quick with it, once I went to the G4RS I also bought a buggy that made me get into off-road and I started making on-road a lesser priority. the only reason I am so anxious to see this car built is because I wanna see how TM did and if they advanced any further like they are saying they did.

also saying I complain every day is just rediculous, I ask alot of questions and want to know about parts support mainly because I want to know what I am getting before I dump more than half a grand on a kit.