R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HK Talk Version 1.0
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2001, 11:26 PM
M 5
Tech Regular

Yes Ferrari is the best F1 out there. You guys know why ferrari got better results after shumacher joined? Its bcos shumacher is good.He gives ideas to his engineers on how to improve the performance of his car.
Just like top drivers in RC. They make their cars run better. They have those experience and skills to run the car better.
Don't be stupid saying you get a Civic into F1. Should I say you get a mini-Z and race it with the 1/10 onroad nitros? Why David Jun will win with a ta04 in HK? You guys have better cars right? Like yours 999, you got the best mr4tc. mr4tc vs ta04....man, you gotta be kidding! mr4tc is gonna kick the old and slow tamiya butt...does it mean 999 will win david jun? well I bet no..

I don't give a damm on how you look at me and my car, as long as I'm happy with it now. I didn't regret my mind on getting my ta04pro, its just that I wanted to upgrade it to a 414!

when I was talking about Masami or Brian Kinwald, I was refering to White Cat..
999, one more thing. I read rccaraction back issues from the time 97 onwards, so don't speak to me like you the guy who came first knows better!