R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The MP9 is SO much better than the 808!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:41 AM
elcaminosslover
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

I have run both and love them both!! I currently run the MP9 and would not trade it for anything!! I was running the 808 with great results and loved it!! The 808 was stolen in Dallas at a race in December and I bought another 808 and MP9 at the same time, I run the MP9 and could not get the feel for it until the local Kyosho drivers helped me out with it. In all fairness, I also have a local XRAY guy helping me out with the 808. I have sold the 808 that I bought and now have 3 MP9's!! The Kyosho support is awesome, I owe a huge THANX to the 2 local Kyosho guys and the guys on the MP9 thread!!! I do owe a THANX to the XRAY guy also!! I have now got 4 Gallons on my MP9 and have the same(stock) bearings, and drivetrain that I started with and it is still as smooth and free rolling as the day I bought it!! I had a problem with the lower arms breaking and I solved that with King Headz upper arms and the updated new green bushings. I am not trashing the 808, I am just giving you my personal experience with both cars!!