R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "The Big Show" Hawaii stye
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 05:08 PM
801xthawaii
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 91integrags
wassup my braddahs!

i see ya'll been chatting about us beemer guys, lol.

we that popular? lol

sign up deadline i think is july 6. i saw the flyer from walter this past sunday. Neesh never showed up. what happened to you man? i was waiting all day. bumped into a guy you recuited, jayson. he said you did work to his house and got him into the hobby. he has a losi 8t 2.0 (yuck!). hehehe. well, he broke a shock rod end early in the day. he had been playing for like ten minutes or so. he was shame to ask anyone for parts cause he was new. i reassured him that everyone is cool. and anyone would be willing to loan or give him a shock rod end. he was over asking anyone. so he left. i invited him to the race. i think he gonna stock up on parts.

as for the beemer guys. so far, ansen/ty/jon g/me still in this strong.
i got a new rival now that lydell left. been pickin on jetro. only for the mear fact that he runs a kyosho strr. lol. gonna wear my kyosho shirt at the big show with a big x on it.

see ya'll around. im trying to recruit new guys myself. try to keep the hobby alive here in the aloha state. been getting sidetracked by lydell and marc though. they like golf/fish/surf. man they cant make up their mind. but i reassure you. if we stay strong, they'll be back. keep it fun guys.

aloha
who's dis? chris?