R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Thirtybird
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mav913
John Bender, yellow number 13 Camaro. I haven't been in a couple of weeks but I am going to try and make it there this week. I just got a 21.5 and a GTB I am going to put in the ol girl and see if that helps her any. Handling wise the car is right there, I'm just getting beat by a better power system and I know it. Simply no beating around the bush. I have run at INDY slots and with the size track they have there the brushed motors would be able to hold their own but at MSI as big as it is the 4 cell/27 just doesn't stand a chance. Mark could even it up by imposing some sort of equalizer but why? the guys are having fun, I'm having fun and come indoor season I will be better equipped to run with the big dogs.
I don't think we've ever been up there on the same night as I am primarily Wednesdays with an occassional Friday - Joe O - White Camaro, orange stripes. Coincidentally, my next body will also be a #13 Camaro (using gold, but not yellow!)

I haven't raced VTA anywhere but MSI, so it's nice to hear some comparison between the class at MSI and another track. Maybe we'll bump into each other on a Friday some time