R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Fuels???
Thread: Race Fuels???
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Gearhead racer
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Werks
Lol, glad to hear that! The dye thing (which is more personal preference than anything else) I think that this at least gives some insight to some of the thought process involved from a manufacturers stand point in creating/developing fuel. Frankly the single most important thing when it comes to our model car fuel is the type's and quantities of oils used in it. This is the key to fuel performance and also what involves all of the testing/development. Unfortunately this is the one subject that you will not find me going into too much depth about because of those same reasons

However if anyone has any general questions, comments or discussions that they would like to have I would be more than happy to give my thoughts on things as I'm sure Steve would also. If possible I would say lets try to keep this thread as a general "race fuel" discussion. I don't want this to turn into a Werks or Torco or brand xyz spam thread. This will just result in a bunch of mud slinging by people loyal to a specific brand. We all have our own threads on here somewhere so I would say if you have questions, comments, observations or whatever regarding a specific brand please post it on their thread. Just want to keep things friendly and informative for all!

Ron Hopkins
Werks Racing
Thats why i started this thread!