R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Muggy and 8T (nitro noob)
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Chris__RC
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by token
Well I own both and run both. I race my 8T 2.0 and bash my muggy. If your looking for durablity, get the 8T. The muggy is fun but requires a lot of work to keep it goin. The bulk head is the weak point on the muggy and a pain to fix. The muggy tires are at lease $100 to replace - truggy a bit cheaper

the muggy is a BIG truggy and is fun, there are few hop up parts for it and the ones they have is very pricey.

I understand that it "looks" beefer but the 8T will out last the muggy in being durable.

Hope this helps

get a truggy and come race. you will have ablast
+1. My friend got a Muggy. He hity something at 150 and he broke an am, shock shaft, bulkhead (upgraded to aluminum-$600) and some other items. Then it was all fixed up and we headed to Thunder Alley. A pretty abrasive and hard track for cars but we were going slow. He comes in for the day and the chassis is bent! It has front kick DOWN! So we sent it to Losi a week ago and will have to see how this turns out. It discourged a newbie so when the chassis gets it back he won't even want to jump it or do anything with it with fears it will break again.