R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:32 AM
PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Spektrum????

Anyone ever have a problem losing bind during a race. This is the second time I have had loss of power at a far end of a track, it cuts out with no power to steer or throttle for a few feet or till marshalled then comes back to life.Radio has full charge in batts. receiver is fine until it gets out a far distance,no cuts in the wire or binding at all. I had the same problem a few weeks ago and I rebinded it and it was fine. So before racing this week I rebound it and it was fine until the a main it went south again. I read somewhere that you should not bind at the track due to interference of other Spektrum's but some guys tell me I should rebind at every track and before each race at big races. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On a side note congrats Brad on the win. Brent and I went to Garlands this week and I qualified 3rd and he was 5th out of 19 slash's. Yeah 19!! The a main was not good as my truck went nutso and he broke putting us 9th and 10th. Looking to run Altoona this weekend. See ya then........Brian.