R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New to Brushless and wanna CRY
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:15 PM
killatoyota4569
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Unhappy New to Brushless and wanna CRY

I have gotten another GTB from a freind. It had a 3.5T velociti on it. I used the motor and it worked great. Then went home to put on my 7.5T Team Orion Vortex motor to the ESC. It worked great for 10 mins. then it just stopped (the car) and the throttle or brake wouldnt be recognized. Steering worked, but the throttle did not. Took the motor out the car, and tryed again. same thing nothing. SO then I reprogrammed the ESC, and the motor turns. But its like you say Cogging?? when I hit the throttle its like the signal is jumpin magnet to magnet the wrong way, its very ruff, and i cant get any power, just like cogging, how ever you say it. And I have another GTB ESC that is doin the same exact thing. Can you tell me why these are doing this? and what I neeed or can do to fix them please. They werre both working great and then stopped out of nowhere. I am really frustated and hurting. this is the 3rd one I am on and I dont know why they are all doing the same thing!!! Thank you for your time