R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Fuels???
Thread: Race Fuels???
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Marcus Falconie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default werks

I have run werks motors and fuel and I will tell every one you have the best customer service. As for the fuel I just filled up both glasses with fuel and you were right the Torco has more oil in it. torco and the guys from Torco have been good to me and the local racers out here in AZ they do dye the oil but it burns clean, I have two gallons on my OPS SFV21B and it looks new inside no RED. The fuel they test is clear I have seen it and they have been testing fuel with 9, and 10 percent oil and there is big things coming from this company. As far as the color in the fuel it works for me and makes my job pitting very easy and if you know who I am you know I pit for just about every one when I am not racing. I use the Losi gun not the solid RB type gun and I stop when the fuel stops, probably less than 3sec and have been racing nitro since 1/8 scale cars had chains and the motors were side exaust, remember Mile square park in the 80's I am sure if you want clear fuel just ask Steven and he will mix it for you himself.

Last edited by Marcus Falconie; 06-15-2009 at 06:45 PM.