R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:37 AM
nazwenhome
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by qcrc
That's why I kept my receiver in the stock position. I have been running it there for three years and I have never ran into any of the over heating issues.
I went with the lipo because when TM only had the 800 mAh pack they could be over drawn for current. Two digital servos, a transponder and 2.4g could pull almost 1.5A at full lock and the AAA pack could not handle that load. The 800 mAh lipo is all I could find at that time that was a close fit. I have never had any glitches when running it and it last long enough for an hour main.
TM do have 1100mah option batteries and i own one 45mins with the same equipment load as yours attached for finals is not a problem however, i overheard one racer do complaint about servo don't have much power. especially digital torque servos. to me, set the throttle linkage carefully till throttle servo produce minimal buzzing sound. this way u wont draw unnecessary power. imho, servo will consume more power during braking, and we dont hit the brake often rite?