R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:46 PM
PartTime
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpraydbySprague
Speaking of the straight away. My T4 would come completely unglued about 1/3 the way down the front straight. It appeared as if the truck would lift up and loose all traction in the rear. Could I be getting air under the chassis? Any info will help.
Sounds like your rear tires are balloning up on you. Very hard to control a truck down the strait when you only have 1/4 inch of rubber on the ground.

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
well rebuilt the shocks again. checked total length of both against each other. 1 turn out. now surely equal (mic'd). no limiters in there to start with. back together with losi 25. inner/inner. just doesnt hack it. cant get more than about 22mm height. i know i need greens, but that shouldnt dictate RH. ugh

R
So you cant get your buggy to bones level with the black springs? I assume you have down travel from ride height? I know my collars were almost all the way down when I ran the black spring but could get bones level. Thats with brushless and 3600 lipo. I do think that greens are better in the back at least at the few tracks Ive been to. They only need one turn of the collar to be at ride height.

DK