R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Quieter exhaust?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:20 AM
token
Tech Elite

Ok to all you who say the noise is not loud and check the local codes -none of that matter. Yes we all have nitro and may be we don’t think its loud but a lot of people do.

It does not matter what you local code say about noise level. If they complain to the police or your HOA, YOU CAN BE CITED.

It’s called disturbing the peace.

Kids are louder – dude be real – not even in the ghetto are people that loud. Dude when I run my 8T with vspec and matching pipe in front of my house. It drowns conversation. Everyone is not use to yelling at everyone like us Nitro Racer in the pits. Hahahahahahahaha

Blower or Lawnmower – that’s funny right there. Hahahahahahaha

You can’t mod your pipe and tune at the same time.

The best thing you can do is communicate with the neighbors. I do. And respect. Let them know what you have –show them and explain what you need to do. Now check it – if you are running this thing up and down the street after 5pm on a weekday. Yes you may get some words. Dude I would M-F all day, when I get home and settle down the last thing I want to hear is a noisy truck outside. But I tell you talk to them. I have done that and 2 of my neighbors went our and brought RC too.

Communication and Respect

If you are just unlucky to live near and ahole – then screw him and run hahahahahahaha