R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New track is Hanover,Pa
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:09 PM
mxnoah418
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up New track is Hanover,Pa

there is a new track that will be being built in Hanover (17331). it will be a practice track only, for right now. it will be about 150x80' of area to work with. it will be made for scales from 1/10 to 1/5. it will be a great track for practicing and honing in your skills. it is being built on public land on a park that is going up beside my house. last night i presented the idea to the township meeting and everyone liked the idea a lot. we are going to present it to the board of supervisors on the 18th, and if everything goes as planned it will be started within a month. if anyone lives near and would like to help with track design and the building of the track let me know. i think we are planning on having a date set up after the track is made to come out and practice on the track for the first time and pay around 5 dollars so i can buy all the tubing i need to outline the track. and another thing is just if you live near the track, or would be willing to practice on it once it is up, just post on here that you would practice on it so i have a number to give to the board of how many people are interested in the track. thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

and i will post pictures of the site asap.