R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best ESC
Thread: Best ESC
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 AM
asw7576
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by flame56mx
I do know actually, I race w/ an Orion dealer, and yes his speedo was fast, for about a month, now it's not, as it is on a ups truck back to Orion. I own four Tekin esc's and have never had a issue with any of them. I have seen quite a few orange ones go up in smoke also. I am just offering an "opinion" not stating company "stats". You know as well as I do that a company can boast about it's numbers all they want, but its the results on the track that really matter. For instance, look at lipo's and their "C" rating, some are only 20c, others are 35c. I cant tell the diff between the two, can you?
What you are saying doesn't mean anything. Some people also have trouble with Tekin ESC too.

I'm talking as per spec and price : KO Propo BMC get the highest continuous amp and the most expensive esc in the market today. Translation : the best esc for low turn modified motor.

The result on the track that really matter ?? .... are you talking the result from local monthly club racing or international racing event ?

If you are talking from local monthly club racing perspective : I guess the winner could be anybody who has the best talent driving, not the best esc.

If you are talking from International racing event perspective : I assumed all drivers who participate in this type of race are all top drivers around the world. Do you dare to count how many tekin sponsor drivers win the world titles compare to ko propo sponsor drivers ?? At the worlds, ESC's FET matters.