R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Courtney Marine Corps Base Off-Road Track Okinawa Japan
Old 06-08-2009, 01:43 AM
chemfrk
Tech Adept

Rodriguez,

Welcome, Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, there are some incredibly knowledgeable people on here.

All,

There were some great developments on the track and the way ahead today.

I met with Environmental, we did a site survey, he see's NO issues and is very supportive. he will be doing his part to assist us with expediting this.
(base environmental will do their historical search and ensure there are no other issues)

I talked with the SeaBee's, They have submitted their work order and will be moving the vehicles (grader, dump trucks, etc) up here to stage within the next week. They also have a pile of dirt from white beach they need to get moved ASAP... (withing the next two weeks).

I connected the SeaBee's with Environmental so they can address any issues directly.

The ISO, Camp Services will sign for the ISO and add it to their acct, no worries, either directly from DRMO or from the unit that picks it up...

Camp Services is going to submit a request for a RollOff to be dropped at the site so that we can place the ground cover in it after it is removed.

There will be no requirement for us to have the ground cover removed prior to track construction. we can pile it in the corner if need be (environmental's suggestion).

I will keep you all up to date with any additional developments.

Hope this helps.

R