R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What ROAR legal nitro sedan bodies do you suggest for competition?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Lance72RC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default What ROAR legal nitro sedan bodies do you suggest for competition?

I race 8th scale but getting back into nitro sedan. I'm looking for peoples suggestions on bodies. But don't just tell me one body is the best. I want to know the aspects and characteristics of the body that make it appealing. Does it have more front end downforce for more steering for a more aggressive feel? Is it because the body has more rear downforce for a more planted feel? Or is it just better all around balance? I want to know what other racers think of the bodies. And guys, just because one person has already said the body you suggest. Don't keep from answering. Let me hear your thoughts of how the body reacts to you and your car and driving styles. Everyone has different opinions. But with putting the information of the characteristics together, not just me but other drivers might be able to get valued information from this thread. Remember keep it ROAR legal bodies though because for the most part I race ROAR sanctioned style events.