R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Talkin' with Josh Cyrul
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 11:37 AM
Josh Cyrul
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

V60 - I always have a little more droop in the left rear - it all depends on how the car is driving - doesn't matter about the surface or mod or stock... I used the stock suspension mounts and I have been very happy with my car...

51 - Yep, that's the same as mine - same as the Nitro TC3...

Fakk2 - I don't know. I have a lot to get done and test this weekend.. The CEFX 1/12 prototypes will be running at Cleveland. I think I will at least be able to test the new rear pod this weekend (maybe Toledo) and possibly the front end... I can't test at the CRL if there is going to be racing all day...

ddesros2 - I remember!! That's when those guys pounded me on the oval (I think I was off the track 2 times in the main!!). I got em back in the road course though!! That race was a lot of fun and I think I still have that truck body!!

Dsilva - Yep, but now I will also be running Kyosho's 200mm car. They already sent me a FW-05R to put together... I guess it's their new shaft drive 200mm sedan....

Darryl - I have Jonimo's pictures as well as a video tape from a club race!!!

John - LOL....

Ray - I nearly did!!! If you watch the video in slowmo you can see the front wheels weren't even on the ground when I hit the ramp!!!