R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Onetrade
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
is this your first rc kit build? chances that there are a few minor issues that all impact the total driveability of the car. Say your shocks aren't built right (ae shocks are difficult to get right), a diff is loose and the slipper is loose, one of the few would make the car feel weird, but all 3 would make the car crap It will take time to get a feel how certain things need to feel, no big deal we all had to go through it.
It isn't my first kit car, but it is the first one I took to a track so before I didnt know what was right or not. When I saw guys using their 2wd buggies and clearing those jumps as if they were nothing I immediately understood there is something wrong with mine.

I will take my car to the track and play around with different settings, like tighten the slipper, I think it may not be tight enough. I want to get new tires also and then see what happens. If I still cannot plant enough power to the ground then I will take it from there. Hopefully find some friendlies to help.