R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HK Talk Version 1.0
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2001, 11:46 AM
disaster999
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

M5: just one thing.....masami doesnt drive mtx2 or serpent, and he doesnt drive nitro, hes a electric car dude!! and for brian hes a off road person...he rarely drives on road or touring cars!...hum...talking about reading RCCA for a long time, i think i brought you into buying that magazine, and doesnt seem you read RCCA that well...you dont know the drivers drives, how could you say that you "read the magazine for a while"? if you say that skills is more important then the car, then y dont i see shumacher win the F1 with a civic? he got skills, hes the world champ, so what are you trying to say?

i just want you to get the right car, not ones that are "unique" or "rare". who cares if you have that car? no ones is going to ask you if that car is good or not....they obviously know that MTX2 or serpent, even v-one-r is better then that car! you've bought a lot of cars, but most of them are wrong choices, you always told me that you regret buying the car, so i dont want to hear it again, think about it, you want to be special in the crowd and show everyone you got a different car then they or have fun with the crowd? share setup tips and what hop ups to buy?

its your call!