R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Evolva M3 running
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Narra
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Paulie Bee
Hello Narra:

You have the best car in Mongolia. The build assembly is easy and everything comes together with perfection snapping right into place. I agree that you should consider alll of the Empire Racing hop-ups especially the rear roll center combo B and C pieces, front hangers Combo Pack...just get all the M3 stuff. The Empire parts are unbelievable for performance tuning.

I don't run Picco motors but you should stay in touch with IDM people. Start with stock gearing and observe for feedback to IDM. 35 shore tires are also fine all around for starters.

Get ready for a big smile when you put the Evolva M3 down for the first time.

Any detailed questions regarding clutch, etc...please feel free to pm me anytime.

Happy Racing!
Paulie
Hi Paulie,

thanks a lot for your post and time. I am thinking to assemble everything and try on the track without any upgrades for now, although I have never driven Pro 1/8 car I would not really know whether it is good or not. But I am sure I will get its feel pretty soon and probably will start putting hop up parts, start understanding details of this car. I keep saying to my friends this car is 3 times Champion and they go just WOOOW he he he. But in order to get real adrenalin I still want to race which is not possible here. But I will keep working on my car and I will report you back its behavior on the track. I have received email from Jackie, who is President of Swiss Federation and Treasurer from EFRA, saying that I can participate in Warm up race at Lostallo. But I am afraid I am behind the schedule.

I am sorry Paulie, but who is IDM people? I am only new in Tech so do not know all the abbrevations he he he. Do you also owe this unit? How long have you been in this sport (I do wonna call it Hobby anymore he he).

again, I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Narra