R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:04 PM
miller tyme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
.3 seconds could of come from ANYthing. The slightest improvement in your driving line could yeild you more than .3 seconds.
True but when your litterly following him around in his path and getting inched here and there it would appear to be timing and point of corner entry.
Not to mention were talking time of 20+ consistently average laps not just a single fast lap or two.

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
i agree,

but would like to know if miller was faster as well when braking or slowing down sooner.

I am just trying to explore the possibilities of the rs that is all :-)
Yeah I picked up a good chunk of the difference, still a little off with the occasional brain fart but yes I'd say most of the difference was picked up as well as a cooler motor yielding even less fall off at the 7 minute mark.

Originally Posted by or8ital
Don't let Miller fool you. He is a national contender as well. Just a hair off the guy I think he is probably referring to.
Thanks or8ital, I try my best to just have fun....and yeah I refer to the Bearded Wonder. But even further back when I came out of 'RC retirement' I was always searching for Fixes to a problem till I gave the car to a local fast guy and he procedded to run 2 laps faster than me with my own set-up, From then on I have consistered driving approach as much as car set-up.

In the long run when all else fails let some one else drive it, even if they don't have the answer they may see a different version of what's happening.