R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SCOTTY ERNST AND REEDSBURG RACERS PRESENT THE 3RD ANNUAL REEDSBURG RUMBLE
Old 05-27-2009, 10:16 AM
whitrzac
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Hi everyone,

Well things are all set for another RR. The turnout should be incredible. We will be there on Friday for practice and have scoring setup. All drivers that attend on Friday will need to register at that time to ensure a smooth start on Saturday morning.

All qualifiers will be 5 min long.

Intermediate mains will be 20 Min long.

Expert I have not determined yet but will shortly.

SLASH....SLASH....SLASH......
Big news here....
Main will be 10 min long and......................................
WE WILL RUN A 20 TRUCK MAIN.

Top 10 qualifiers will get a spot on the drivers stand. 11-20 will have to stand on a ladder or milk crate or something that you will need to bring with you. We will not supply these.
We will grid the field with lots of room between the rows. I dont want this to be a bash fest, but it should be a very exciting final. imagine 20 trucks. This is going to rock!

As the guys have posted, Campers are welcome, but you will need to bring your own generator to power it. We only have simple power for charging.

Air compressors will be provided so please do not bring your own. we will only ask you to turn it off and not use it.

We look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks and if you know for sure that you are going to race, Please email me your entry info to
[email protected]
SUBJECT: RUMBLE INFO
name
class
transponder
freq.

See you guys soon
Scotty

will elc. conversions be allowed in the truggy/buggy class??