R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 10:02 AM
miller tyme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
.... 55 miles per hour (10.5t) and then have to slow down in 1.8 feet for a very sharp 180 degree turn you can only take good with very slow speed then you have a problem lol. Some say ok then leave the throttle earlier... yeah but i am racing so i want to be as fast as possible and keep on the throttle as late as possible.

Like i said in my previous post on this subject. When dragbrake and pushcontrol are both on and i apply full throttle and i leave the throttle to neutrol i get first pushcontrol and then after a certain time depending how high i set my pushcontrol i will get dragbrake.

Now where is my turbo! hehe
I had a hard time excepting the earlier braking but after a top national contender drove my car and varied the brake points taking 0.2-0.3 tenths off my time I started reevaluating. Bottom line slower entry means more stable/lower mid corner yielding less exit push and ability to come on power sooner, net gain higher average speed and more umph coming out since I was not fighting the exit push.

Also I'm confused about the Push control effect effect assuming your running brushless I understood push control to be a feature only when running brushed to emulate the roll effect of brushless, and that it had no impact when running brushless.