R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MUGEN ON ROAD STAER BOX HELP!!
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:09 PM
gpm-parts.com
Tech Regular

It look right. Just to be safe I think you better remove the belt. Test the motors and makes sure everything is working properly before putting the belt back on.

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
Hi guys i burnt up my motors in box, so i had i off road box, swapped out the motors, realizing later they are wired differentlly as for rotation purposes..ok now to my million dollar question..i am running a single lipo, and when new motors arrive tomorrow i need help on the wiring...heres how i think it should go, i need someone who is familiar or has same setup so i dont burn any more bllts /gears/motors....when looking at the two motors from the rear looking at the endbells, theres a red dot on each side of motor,assuming thats positive...ok so i wired when looking at left first, the one with the two spacer plates first...the red dot is wired straight to the other side motors neg side<assuming the red dot id positive>and the right side motor red dot side goes right onto the slide actuator assembly<when u push down makes the contact>...on the left side the neg side actually i ran to the red side of my lipo, than the black wire i ran directlly from lipo to the contactor straight thru bypassimg motor contacts all togther<like the origanal setup....hopefully this is right would love feedback before i spend any more money on this new box....i bypassed the two battery connectors in place for the 1 as only needed for my 4 cell lipo...again so it goes red terminal from lipo to neg side of closest motor...the bottom of same motor<red dot> wired straight to right side motor<neg side> than thre right side motor<red dot>pos side right into the contactor...sound right!!!!Thanks in advance..ive spent the price of two boxes on this and want to make sure i got it!1