R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hello caster owners
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 04:31 PM
nitronutzzz
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh Pease
This buggy is pretty dialed. I have been running it for awhile now and im loveing it. Everyone who has drove my car says it has way more steering than any other car. Theres some some things that still need attention but we are working on it as we speak! Glad to hear you like the car NITRO. If you need any setup info or help with anything shoot me a pm or email at [email protected]
Josh thanks for your help and encouragement. I would love to be associated with caster even if it only means a free shirt and a banner that I can put on my tent. I am determined to get the word out about caster around here in the south. I travel in ky,in and tn just to hit the races so I can definitely get noticed. As I said I am an ok driver with mostly bmain finishes and an occasional amain appearance. But again I am not looking for a hook up..just an opportunity to be a part of the team...been a longtime since I've been so excited about a rc car.

p.s.

this sounds stupid..but what consists of a RC resume? Lol...I've written plenty resumes for my day job as a surgical nurse but dont know what to put in a rc resume..race attended? Placements? Picture of my trophies? LOL. How about a pic of my wife...HAHAHA